Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23

Looking for the truth

the man I don't want hollerin that I am missing out on a great thing in him. Yes I am missing out on being played and treated like a piece of ass on the side. I don't have time for that bull shit. I am not going to be anyone's sometimes bitch. You are either all in or you are OUT.
 
then the guy I want telling me I am wonderful and he loves me and that he misses me. Guess what you don't love me enough to be in my life. OR be there for me. but you can call whenever you need to be bailed out of jail. or when you need something. I repeat, You are either all in or you are OUT.
 
where the hell did all the men go, cause all these boys are a pain in the ass. I will keep lookin. but for the first time in my life celibacy is actually sticking. Its been almost a year. And I haven't died... ... .... BORED yes very bored. but not dead.
 
it ain't hard when your options are to be alone of be treated like shit by useless fuckers who have no thought to your value. Man I miss gentleman. How did I miss mine. I guess I was with one of the assholes at the time.
 
I guess by 30 all the good guys are Taken and happily married, Gay and happily coupled, or Turned into one of these assholes. I know they aren't born this way they are made. Guess its time to start looking through the obituaries for men. Damn I hoped I would be at least 60 before I had to start that practice.

No comments: