Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29

Ladies and gentalman this is the man we should all be looking for

Find a guy who

calls you beautiful instead of hot,

calls you back when you hang up on him,

will stay awake just to watch you sleep.

kisses your forehead,

wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats,

holds your hand in front of his friends,

is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.

turns to his friends and says, "...that's her/him.", with a smile.
 
 
 
 
Now if we would all track down this man and clone him...
Just kidding. I got this in an email from a good friend and it made me realise how good I have it with Charles. I love him and he is damn near worthy of that love. If I could just get him to stop snoring. lol just kidding love you are perfect.
 

No comments: