Search This Blog

Monday, May 1

THE BALL!!!

OK at a store they are called "Stability/Exercise Ball" or some such thing. Now these are not expensive. Also on the market is the "Love Ball". Expensive as and the only added bonus is a position chart.
SOOO
I thought to myself that all I need do is purchase the largest workout ball I could find and PRESTO. Good times to be had by all.
 
Now let me just tell you that this is the best $10 I have spent for like a shit load of a time. So I went back and got a spare.
 
You can do some things on these balls that are FANTASTIC
 
OK Like
 
the ball is 75cm
it compresses as you support your weight on it.
Charles is very tall so if I sit on it he can kneel or balance for  a higher angle.
I can straddle him for SERIOUS clitoral stimulation.
 
I am still working out the particulars.
 
ALL ladies out there need to go to their local wal-mart, "five or less", or whatever you have that you can get one. Spend the cash and experiment, have a screaming good time.
 
Now Charles and I have great sex on average. but this was that creaming back scaring disturbing the peace banging, haven't seen you in forever fucking.
 
Oh My GOD yes it was spectacular.
 
 
This is going to be something that I am going to enjoy exploring for it's funness. AND I want to attempt using multiple balls in different sizes.
 
Oh yeah entertainment for WEEKS.
 
Gotta go get some coffee. Y'all know I am not sleeping much.
 
-Later
 
 
 

No comments: