Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23

Life as a never was

Well its official I am 30 and a looser. worse yet I have realized I am a never was. People always say so pretty and talented you should be something by now. Well guess what "I AN NOT ANYTHING"  Even my fall back plan of have a family so at least you can say you were something to someone failed like an ice-cube on the wrong side of the gates of hell. I just don't get it. All those fucking people lied to me they said pretty people have it easy. NO the truth is pretty people with the backing to become famous people have it easy. When you are poor and pretty all it gets you is people thinking you are dumb. Also men who know you are dumb and lonely enough to be their whore while they look for a "girl to settle down with" so every time you see an ex the rest of your life he is ALWAYS married/committed to some homely usually heavy chick. Why I sit and watch my life never happen. I cant even remember the last time I had a dream of any kind that was just about me. Its always sacrificing for someone else cause thats what I was supposed to do. Well guess what it didn't do me a damn bit of good the universe is still shitting on me like I was told would only happen if I was selfish and did whatever the fuck I want. In fact a large majority of the people I know who are doing ok or better then ok are because of dishonesty or what do they call it exaggeration a little fudging or whatever in short doing whatever they had to do get what they wanted. Thanks a lot for the lie

No comments: