Search This Blog

Friday, February 11

9:15am shit friday

Surrounded By Inconsiderate Mother Fuckers
 
 
I awoke today to what I thought would be the most inconsiderate fuck of my day... Oh yeah I was wrong and it is only 9 in the god damn morning. My roommate who insists that the house be quiet till 10 in the morning started blasting some shitty show at 8:20 this fucking morning. I mean really is you are going to force other people to have high levels of considerations to you everyfuckingday maybe you would like to adhere to those "rules" your damn self... But I guess not its fine to inconvenience the rest of the damn world as long as you can get your beauty sleep right... FUCK OFF.
 
So I leave for work an hour early to keep from killing the bitch and off to Starbucks..... cause coffee makes things better. Hope it will kill of my fucking migraine but I doubt it. the people in there were great the girl got my drink right and I am off to feeling like the morning is going to be better.
 
So I'm off getting my jam on with the radio.. To my utter annoyance some old fuck is now in front of me gesturing at me through his fucking window and slowing way the fuck down. Guess what The world doesn't revolve around you you geriatric fucker. No one was talking to you I was singing with the radio trying to get my day back on a happy note and you fucked 5 miles of single lane traffic for 9 count them 9 cars behind you. FUCK OFF.
 
So I am now at work 45 minutes early. Thank god there are only two morning people at this company and they have been condition to know that a grunt mean Hi how you doing and they leave you the fuck alone till your coffee kicks in. And as it is Friday there are some people who don't work today. Though I wouldn't trade weekend work to get Fridays off. I don't get that one.
 
So here I am at work trying to swallow the shit that was my morning. Really people can we all just treat others with the same shit we want them on heap on us. I am at a real impasse in my mind as to why people want to deal out shit and get roses. I have spent my life doing what was expected and what was necessary to make others lives happy and what the fuck ever. no one is doing that for me. Not once not ever. It has always been my lot to have to sit and just take whatever the fuck people dealt out at me. I am tired of it.

No comments: