Search This Blog

Monday, July 25

Its another fine monday

Hot outside already and its 6 in the morning when I am beginning this post.
After a weekend of not too crappy I'm back at work. By not too crappy I mean a visit from the hated auntie and sitting in bed watching movies. Life is kinda boring right now. but I am catching up on all the movies I missed 2007-2010. Some of them weren't bad but the disaster movies mostly all sucked.  I have an fully empty DVR this morning as well. Falling Sky's TOTAL PASS!!!! they are great. I love the harnessed kids. Depression running pretty much rampant even with medication. So right now its all about not watching anything sad. So I have sworn off the Lifetime Movie network till its over. Also watermelon Ice Cream isn't the same. But colder. Random happy thought - Purple People Eater
 

No comments: