Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29

I HATE THE WEB CENSOR AT MY JOB

 
For fracks' sake people. Is it so bad to want to read order of the stick from work on your own damn lunch half hour (no longer an hour just a half that is on your time not paid. Cheap industrialist bastards). I think that on time I am not getting paid for I should be able to read what ever the fuck I want. They have so much she blocked over the web that it is worse than being in prison. Hell they even have the page to my gym blocked and all it has is address, driving directions, and the frackin calendar for the month. So I have to drive all the way across town to get the monthly calendar. FUCK. What do they think that grown, educated people can't be trusted not to sit all day and read the funny comics. Well they can't say that it is all comics as far as I can tell it is just web comics. All they crap you read in the paper can be accessed just fine. Frack it all to hell. Oh well. Nothing I can do but move jobs again. I like doing that. I am on my second of this year with a pay raise for each. time to go again.
 
Time to be outie
-Kay

No comments: