Search This Blog

Friday, May 11

Good morning Folks Just a little thought

Everything is coming up crappy at the moment. But life is good. I am in the process of moving Charles into my place, it is much bigger than his little place. So I have to make some closet space. I am not getting rid of things I used to think were so important as to take up 4 double wide closets in the house. Clothes and shoes. But it is hard they are like old friends reminders of times past and future possibilities. It is weird though it seams the more crap I clean out the better I feel. I seam to be getting along with the world a little better recently. I was hospitalized a few weeks ago, hence the pause. And I have learned a few very important things about my relationship. I love this crazy stupid man. I may want to sleep with others but this is the person that I want to come home to at the end of the day. Now if he only had a nice Irish accent things would be great. J/K I love him the way he is.


No comments: