Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11

Sex so good I had to blog on it.

Hey there all you strangers.
OK sorry I have been kinda out of the loop on keeping this the up to date. Well lets get  into why.
NO SLEEP
OK school has kicked in and Charles has a little-little girl in elementary school so as the almost Step mommy it is up to me to outfit things like bras and feminine lecture talk and things like that. I think I did more research on how to tell a little girl about "becoming a lady" then I did on my senior thesis in college. Well it is done we now just wait on it all.. but in the mean time I shall catch you all up on how things have been going. The wedding is creeping around the corner and I don't know I think that coupled with all this wine tasting for the reception is giving me great nights people. Thank the Goddess for sound proof walls. Before these were discovered how the hell did parents have good sex in the house. I think it just all stopped when the kids came home. But I am pleased to report that sound proofing is wonderful stuff. Because if we didn't wake the block lat night that stuff was doing its damn job. We had a wind tasting Monday night to finalize the wine / champagne list for the reception. Wow get a little alcohol into him and he will just keep going and going. so 4 hours 4 condoms and a filled SD card later exhausted and sweaty, sated and oddly fixated on his member I went to sleep this morning around 1am only to awaken at 515, That would be the time I should leave the house and I was just jumping out of my bed. Well easing out. We overdid a couple of those positions. But I have a happy set of throbbing tingles between my legs today and a stupid smile on my face.

Now if I can pull this behavior back to once maybe twice a week then I would be OK. But Charles seams to think it is a every other day kind of thing; Now there's the exhausting part. i am so happy and so tired. I have no balance to it all. I think I should start a nice vitamin regiment or something so I can keep up. I tell you what. ALL the ladies out there and most of the men - Heed my warning, if you give your partner a weekend of all about them sex it will blow their sex drive out of proportion, but you have to continue to give them what they want while getting what you want. Well then I guess if you both can be into the same kink it is a plus. But you never know unless you try.


I wish great sex and restful sleep to all
It is going to be a great Tuesday
-Kay

No comments: