Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5

People and their crap

I am so tired of people attempting to put their shit and issues off on me. If I have to hear one more time, "girl you should" I am going to kill some chicks I know. Why the hell do they think they can sling out advice about your relationship when they haven't been able to hold down a man since putting out was all the boys wanted. Well I tell you this. I didn't put out then and I am not going to go with the stupid ideas of these fool ass women now.

I am in a long term relationship which is about to become a marriage. Thank you. Thank you. But what most of these over thirty single "I have to have it all my way" fools don't realize is that this kind of thing takes time and commitment, sacrifice and forward movement in the life path the two of you have chosen TOGETHER.... Not one person calling all the shots and expecting the other to jump.

That kind of stupid thinking will get you to forty and single. Give and take is what it is all about and once they all get to experience real honest love and not just what is going on between their legs then they might understand. But until then I will leave them to their broke-ass playa boy friends and friends with benefits. Not to Down all my playas out there and lord knows I have loved some friends with benefits but damn I think it is time for us all to grow the hell up and realize that sometimes everyone has to pitch in and get life taken care of no matter what.

SO QUIT YER BITCHEN. and move on

-Kay

No comments: