Search This Blog

Monday, May 2

ripped weekend

OK
 
see sometimes you got to look up and ask the universe "why you playin with me". this shit ain't cute. why is it that when I get over a dude and try to move on. that's when they want to give a fuck and talk about how much they care about you for you and love you. BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT. This mofo took 2 months to get around to that shit. I am not sure what he thinks I am supposed to do with the info. Though the polish selections were awesome. The man does have good taste. And at the moment he is asking for weekend time only so I may see about it. I don't know.  Fudgywudgy - ok so the Lion is pissed about that thought altogether. but I am not sure that I still want to be part of the pride. The costs are kinda high and I am not really good at checking in and shit like that I have never been to jail so I am not good at having a warden.
 
 

No comments: