Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19

A little birdie told me

As I sit here listening to your words fall from someone else's  mouth about how I am just not worth it. It.. the aggravation of dealing with me on the daily. Well excuse me. The least you could have done was say something to me. to my fucking face. Don't spend another day looking at me asking if something is wrong with me. Buddy at that point I didn't even know you had thrown me to the fucking curb. I guess Im just here now waiting on the memo you cowardly sorry sot. Got to be some kind of record. From love of his life to the straw that broke the camels back in less then 48 hours. Gifted I am.  Whatever. As I sit and wait for the other shoe to drop. Or for me to get tired of it and throw it in his face. I guess this little non relationship has about a 4 day shelf life left. less if he actually calls or anything like that. but Im not expecting anything but a long pause. Then I call to say whats wrong you just aren't talking to me anymore. then his lame ass late as fuck "Im just not feeling you right now, can't we just be friends with benefits". Fuck you and the bus you rode in on.
 
 

No comments: