Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12

Technical difficulties can get you killed.
 
After 4 days of waiting for my "call back" I wasn't going to pick  up the phone. someone called my work phone from a number I didn't recognise so I called him again.  First words out of his mouth after I broke down and called were, took you long enough. I was like. WTF I been calling you for 4 days. I wasn't even going to call today at all. He was like. what babe you know I ain't blah blah blah. Broken Sim card blah blah blah. Would have gotten your number from Matt but his daughter broke his phone blah blah blah. Well damn I mean really I know that it sounds plausible that everyone in the same house was having technical difficulties but OH MAN I still want to stab him little. But I am glad that he didn't roll out without a word to me. That shit has happened once and I still can't get over it. Damn we all have our baggage. I just wish mine wasn't all about me feeling useless, worthless, and unwanted. I mean fuck I am great. Why do I need to have these feelings. Who is this evil little voice inside me. That fucker needs a pimp slap.
 

No comments: