Search This Blog

Monday, July 11

SciFi and Sex

Yet another great weekend. The best combination in the world. Scifi and sex make for a great few evening when I can forget that the rest of my life sucks hairy sweaty nasty dick. OK so it was all up to the 7th and 8th seasons of Red Dwarf to keep me occupied between attack. Let me tell you if you wake your man with you mouth wrapped around his cock, you are going to have a good day; great even. Man I don't know how long the great sex is going to last but I sure as shit am going to draw it out as long as humanly possible. I mean C and I have been have excellent sex for quite a while. Well I think that I am going to just have to leave it in the hand of fate and the capable suggestions of many self/sexhelp knowledge pools out there.

OK I am a great way back reader of Freddy and Eddy but I found this other place called Clitical. And my I say (yes yes I shall) that it has some awesome information on all subjects of the lovelife and beyond. Well gotta cut this short.

Later
-Kay

No comments: