Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31

WOO HOO

I am so excited, though you would not know it. I am going on my cruise tomorrow. Now they great thing is I am going to be getting away from the crap for a while. Gain a little perspective on some things and get to spend some quality time with my C. Now there is a lot to be said for the quality of the time you spend with your significant other. See for a while we have had quantity with low quality. Lots of nothing to do just sitting around and waiting for the next round of sex. Now I love the sex but people need more. So we are off to Jamaica; during hurricane season no less. I do love an adventure and the tickets are hella cheaper cause you stand a better chance of it getting canceled but we are on. Katrina just went through doing no real damage and nothing else on the radar for at least another week or so. that's all the time I need to get some fun and good times.
 
There has to be something to say about sitting around in wonderful surroundings rubbing each others feet feeling fantastic. 
 
Well the day has finally caught up with my happy energy. I am tired so I not going to be able to finish extolling on the virtues of time with your other, I will try to get something out coherent while there.
 
Later
-Kay
 

No comments: