Search This Blog

Monday, August 1

No words

There are no words to describe the feeling. empty doesn't cover it, hollow doesn't encompass it, tired is in there in its on measure, too hard to keep going when your thought and feelings are stuck caught on the harsh reality that you are alone lonely and in way prepared for this reality. Haven't not spent more then a week single since the 5 or 6th grade its kind of a change to be single after being told you just aren't worth it. What the fuck is that supposed to mean. I am not worth it. Not to say I every thought a man would take a bullet for me or anything but apparently I am  not worth the usual relationshit bother. Fuckers are always ready to jump for a booty call but that's all I will every be to most men cause I am not worth the bother. Fuck you all. This fucking shop is closed. That's right celibacy is staring me in the eye and guess what. Its starting to look pretty fucking good after all this bullshit. Nope I have never been the booty call type. And guess what I am worth too much to sit back and have my heart played with by some sorry ass mother fuckers who just want to get their dicks wet. So sorry that my self esteem isn't gone enough to be used by yall pieces of shit but sorry my momma didn't raise no fuck whore for  you to have a good time with. Go to hell and back and maybe  you will know whats up.
 
 
 

No comments: