Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17

Oddities of life

Confrontation with my ex had me crying at the train station. So the guy who I thought was going to not have time to deal with my crazy ass comes through in a major way. He happened to call and came to the train station to give me a hug so I could feel better. And to tell me he needed me, not to do things for him but just needed me near him. Wanted me and that he was sorry he couldn't communicate his feelings before now. Not to say that either of us are perfect but that we can work on ourselves and us together.
 
So today I decided that I am going to blogg about my journey in all this.  I have been reading the book The Passion Test. I am about on page 90 of 280 or so right. I have had more revelations of self then when reading any other book. I plan to finish my first read of the book and then me and my best friend are going to do all the self exploration exercises in there. I want to know what the hell it is I am supposed to be doing. I am good and a lot of things. but I have never been able to hold onto a passion. Or even know what my passion is. I have a sneaking suspicion that I have always given up on my current dream as soon as anyone told me I shouldn't, couldn't, or that they didn't like it. I am very susceptible to negative influence apparently.
 
I feel oddly light today. Not that i have lost weight. but my mind doesn't feel bogged down by self doubt. Working on happy seams to agree with me. 
 
 

No comments: