Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26

Missing

Well now isn't this a fine predicament. been in this thing for 3 years as his chick on the side. Wow let a  change begin and a motherfucker will jump ship like no clue. What I am not allowed to have a primary relationship that I put first. Yes that does mean above your ass. You are living with another woman. I mean really do you think that i can take a commitment to you into consideration. Let me spell it out to you. You can not have a primary relationship at home and another one in the streets. No that still makes me the girl on the side. I mean I have no complaints about the perks of the position but there will not be any stupidity on my part thinking that I will be more to you ever. I am not stupid, young, foolish, or naive. You can try that story on the next one. Time well spent is never regretted. but staying too long can be a bitch on the psyche.
 
 

No comments: