Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20

Wow that was a good stop to the shit

OK so the shit storm stopped with the death of a good friend. In the midst of it all I end up in the arms of a guy who used to be just a friend of years. kinda wonderful guy. shorter then i am usually attracted to, but any guy who finds you a headband to hold your hair while you throw up from the depressive bender, then proceeds to stay with you for a couple of days to make sure his boo is ok. Well its a new kinda odd start after a couple of disasters. Wow. really just wow of how ugly shit can get. Things had me so stressed I spent the first night waking up from nightmares about pain death and fear. Lots of fear. Johnny you are my superman. coming out of that shit to calm gentleness puts your mind back to reality gently. Reality where no one is hurting me or my people. Reality where I am safe and warm and cared for. I slept for 30 hours with that man. And I do mean slept. Like I was in a coma. Wake eat potty then back to the warm sleep cloud. never been cuddled that good in my life. I feel rejuvenated and just a little sleepy if you can believe that.
 
 
 
 

No comments: