Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28

wasted

I am not sure there is anything wrong with my issue. maybe it is the fact that I am supposed to think something is wrong with me. I have never met a man I want to have children with. I have never met a man who I wanted to have around to eternity. I have never met a man who made me blissfully happy. Never been so happy I cried. Never been filled with the joy of a man's love. I have been forgotten, unappreciated, neglected, marginalized, abused and made to feel like I wasn't enough. Where is that fucker. That bastard ass piece of a prince that the stories all say is coming. Well where the fuck is he. He is late... probably dead.
 
Not that i haven't been wanted. Being wanted is a nice substitute for love. but it doesn't last. Because it is based in parts and portions. so ya you think I'm hot sexy. Guess what You ain't along. every niggah in the club thinks I look fucking smoking in this mini.
 
Someone who truly cares. Calls you if you haven't called. comes to check on you when you are sick. Calls you if your facebook post just seamed "a little off". Nope none of that here. And I get to sit and watch all these average and ugly women happy and blissfully supported by men who actually look at them like they are the world. A man who loves them flaws and all.
 
Puzzled by the process. have never maybe will never find someone

No comments: