Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7

Past it all

Well it doesn't matter what is thought. it doesn't matter what is said. shit works out like it always does. I'm just glad I have learned something in all the time I have been here and brought my ass home. I knew you were full of shit. I feel into that crap again cause its so nice to listen to the good words as you flow um in my direction. The picture is always to great and comes down to the fact that you aren't ever actually into me. Yeah you and every other nigga on the planets trying to get his dick wet. Fuck it all. I am tired of fighting the shit. I am tired of having to feel like i am not enough for anyone good enough to be loved or to have the truth told to me. i guess in that past life I was a bad person and I don't know how to correct the stain on my soul the whole world can apparently see

No comments: