Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26

Morning thoughts

I awoke this morning at the usual 4:45 in the freakin morning to make the train up to work. I was naked, warm, and comfortable. I lay there and I can’t for the life of me remember what I dreamt last night. Which is unusual for me, I usually can remember then at least for most of the day till they start to get fuzzy. Well I just thought to myself that it was a little strange but some other people never remember what they dream, that’s so sad. Our dreams are like our minds playground with all the imagination freedom it needs to thrive in this uneventful world we currently occupy. Then these thoughts morph over into thoughts of my situation.

I work a job that does not appreciate me or pay me enough to be making a long ass commute twice a day. Also it is sapping my strength and energy. My man and I are so tired from work that last week we only go to have sex 3 times or so. Not a good number. We only get to spend time together on the weekends so we like to try to squeeze in as many sessions as possible into the F S S escapades. Being sexually active people it consumes a fare bit of your energies outside of work and hobbies, but it sure is a great way to spend the day and night.

Well that’s it for now.
Later
-Kay

No comments: